Give clear instructions to employees and customers with Do not drop litter safety.
- Place these signs around your workplace and prove that your fire actions comply with fire safety laws of 2018 – 2019.
- All workplaces must comply with the Regulatory Reform (Prohibition Signs) Order 2005 to be most importantly safe at work.
- Available in a range of standard sizes, materials and also now available with a premium option.
- Laminated options are available for the Do not drop litter safety sign and are a good idea if it will be placed in an area where there are large amounts of abrasion.
- If there are hazardous areas or materials on your premises, it’s essential to warn both workers, visitors and the public about potential risks.
- One of the best ways to do this is by using Sign symbols, which are widely understood and will help your business or organisation comply with the Health & Safety Regulations 1996.
- Prohibition safety signs should be placed everywhere around the workplace to make sure visitors, staff and everyone else are clear of potential risks.